How to cite this article: Dobkin C, Radu G, Ding X-H, Brown WT, Nolin SL. 2009. Fragile X prenatal analyses show full mutation females at high risk for mosaic Turner syndrome: Fragile X leads to chromosome loss. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2152–2157.
Fragile X prenatal analyses show full mutation females at high risk for mosaic Turner syndrome: Fragile X leads to chromosome loss†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2152–2157, October 2009
How to Cite
Dobkin, C., Radu, G., Ding, X.-H., Brown, W. T. and Nolin, S. L. (2009), Fragile X prenatal analyses show full mutation females at high risk for mosaic Turner syndrome: Fragile X leads to chromosome loss. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2152–2157. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33011
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2009
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- New York State Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!