How to cite this article: Nelson RA, McNamara M, Ellis W, Stein-Wexler R, Moghaddam B, Zwerdling T. 2009. Floating–Harbor syndrome and intramedullary spinal cord ganglioglioma: Case report and observations from the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2265–2269.
Floating–Harbor syndrome and intramedullary spinal cord ganglioglioma: Case report and observations from the literature†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2265–2269, October 2009
How to Cite
Nelson, R. A., McNamara, M., Ellis, W., Stein-Wexler, R., Moghaddam, B. and Zwerdling, T. (2009), Floating–Harbor syndrome and intramedullary spinal cord ganglioglioma: Case report and observations from the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2265–2269. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33014
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!