C. Stoetzel, S. Riehm, V. Bennouna Greene, and V. Pelletier contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2141–2146, October 2009
How to Cite
Stoetzel, C., Riehm, S., Bennouna Greene, V., Pelletier, V., Vigneron, J., Leheup, B., Marion, V., Hellé, S., Danse, J.M., Thibault, C., Moulinier, L., Veillon, F. and Dollfus, H. (2009), Confirmation of TFAP2A gene involvement in branchio-oculo-facial syndrome (BOFS) and report of temporal bone anomalies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2141–2146. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33015
How to cite this article: Stoetzel C, Riehm S, Bennouna Greene V, Pelletier V, Vigneron J, Leheup B, Marion V, Hellé S, Danse JM, Thibault C, Moulinier L, Veillon F, Dollfus H. 2009. Confirmation of TFAP2A gene involvement in branchio-oculo-facial syndrome (BOFS) and report of temporal bone anomalies. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2141–2146.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 2Genome-wide Chromatin Mapping Defines AP2α in the Etiology of Craniofacial Disorders, The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal, 2015, 52, 2, 135, ,
- 3A family with branchio-oculo-facial syndrome with primarily ocular involvement associated with mutation of theTFAP2Agene, Ophthalmic Genetics, 2012, 33, 2, 100, , , ,
- 4Craniofacial Phenotype in the Branchio-Oculo-Facial Syndrome: Four Case Reports, The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal, 2012, 49, 3, 357, , , , , , , , ,
- 6A novelTFAP2Amutation in familial Branchio-Oculo-Facial Syndrome with predominant ocular phenotype, Ophthalmic Genetics, 2011, 32, 4, 250, , , , , , , , ,