C. Stoetzel, S. Riehm, V. Bennouna Greene, and V. Pelletier contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2141–2146, October 2009
How to Cite
Stoetzel, C., Riehm, S., Bennouna Greene, V., Pelletier, V., Vigneron, J., Leheup, B., Marion, V., Hellé, S., Danse, J.M., Thibault, C., Moulinier, L., Veillon, F. and Dollfus, H. (2009), Confirmation of TFAP2A gene involvement in branchio-oculo-facial syndrome (BOFS) and report of temporal bone anomalies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2141–2146. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33015
How to cite this article: Stoetzel C, Riehm S, Bennouna Greene V, Pelletier V, Vigneron J, Leheup B, Marion V, Hellé S, Danse JM, Thibault C, Moulinier L, Veillon F, Dollfus H. 2009. Confirmation of TFAP2A gene involvement in branchio-oculo-facial syndrome (BOFS) and report of temporal bone anomalies. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2141–2146.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!