Tiit Nikopensius and Laima Ambrozaitytė contributed equally to the study.
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 11, pages 2551–2553, November 2009
How to Cite
Nikopensius, T., Ambrozaitytė, L., Ludwig, K. U., Birnbaum, S., Jagomägi, T., Saag, M., Matulevičienė, A., Linkevičienė, L., Herms, S., Knapp, M., Hoffmann, P., Nöthen, M. M., Kučinskas, V., Metspalu, A. and Mangold, E. (2009), Replication of novel susceptibility locus for nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate on chromosome 8q24 in Estonian and Lithuanian patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2551–2553. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33024
How to Cite this Article: Nikopensius T, Ambrozaitytė L, Ludwig KU, Birnbaum S, Jagomägi T, Saag M, Matulevičienė A, Linkevičienė L, Herms S, Knapp M, Hoffmann P, Nöthen MM, Kučinskas V, Metspalu A, Mangold E. 2009. Replication of novel susceptibility locus for nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate on chromosome 8q24 in Estonian and Lithuanian patients. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2551–2553.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2009
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: SF0180142s08
- European Science Foundation Frontiers of Functional Genomics; Exchange. Grant Number: 2182
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Number: ETF7076
- EU FP7 ECOGENE. Grant Number: 205419
- European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!