Antonio Viñuela and Matías Morín contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2296–2302, October 2009
How to Cite
Viñuela, A., Morín, M., Villamar, M., Morera, C., Lavilla, M. J., Cavallé, L., Moreno-Pelayo, M. A., Moreno, F. and del Castillo, I. (2009), Genetic and phenotypic heterogeneity in two novel cases of Waardenburg syndrome type IV. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2296–2302. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33026
How to cite this article: Viñuela A, Morín M, Villamar M, Morera C, Lavilla MJ, Cavallé L, Moreno-Pelayo MA, Moreno F, del Castillo I. 2009. Genetic and phenotypic heterogeneity in two novel cases of Waardenburg syndrome type IV. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2296–2302.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2009
- European Commission (FP6 Integrated Project EUROHEAR). Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2004-512063
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2008-03216
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: PI 08/0818
- Fundación Mutua Madrileña
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!