Hong-Yong Lu and Ying-Xia Cui contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2321–2323, October 2009
How to Cite
Lu, H.-Y., Cui, Y.-X., Shi, Y.-C., Xia, X.-Y., Liang, Q., Yao, B., Ge, Y.-F., Li, X.-J. and Huang, Y.-F. (2009), A girl with distinctive features of borderline high blood pressure, short stature, characteristic brachydactyly, and 11.47 Mb deletion in 12p11.21–12p12.2 by oligonucleotide array CGH. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2321–2323. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33030
How to cite this article: Lu H-Y, Cui Y-X, Shi Y-C, Xia X-Y, Liang Q, Yao B, Ge Y-F, Li X-J, Huang Y-F. 2009. A girl with distinctive features of borderline high blood pressure, short stature, characteristic brachydactyly, and 11.47 Mb deletion in 12p11.21–12p12.2 by oligonucleotide array CGH. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2321–2323.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1A 1.37-Mb 12p11.22–p11.21 deletion coincident with a 367-kb 22q11.2 duplication detected by array comparative genomic hybridization in an adolescent girl with autism and difficulty in self-care of menstruation, Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014, 53, 1, 74, , , , , , ,
- 2Interstitial 12p deletion involving more than 40 genes in a patient with postnatal microcephaly, psychomotor delay, optic nerve atrophy, and facial dysmorphism, Meta Gene, 2014, 2, 72, , , , , , ,
- 3Brachydactyly E: isolated or as a feature of a syndrome, Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, 2013, 8, 1, 141, , , , , , ,
- 4Neurobiology of Autism, 2013,,