Hong-Yong Lu and Ying-Xia Cui contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2321–2323, October 2009
How to Cite
Lu, H.-Y., Cui, Y.-X., Shi, Y.-C., Xia, X.-Y., Liang, Q., Yao, B., Ge, Y.-F., Li, X.-J. and Huang, Y.-F. (2009), A girl with distinctive features of borderline high blood pressure, short stature, characteristic brachydactyly, and 11.47 Mb deletion in 12p11.21–12p12.2 by oligonucleotide array CGH. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2321–2323. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33030
How to cite this article: Lu H-Y, Cui Y-X, Shi Y-C, Xia X-Y, Liang Q, Yao B, Ge Y-F, Li X-J, Huang Y-F. 2009. A girl with distinctive features of borderline high blood pressure, short stature, characteristic brachydactyly, and 11.47 Mb deletion in 12p11.21–12p12.2 by oligonucleotide array CGH. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2321–2323.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!