How to cite this article: Hens K, Nys H, Cassiman J-J, Dierickx K. 2009. Genetic research on stored tissue samples from minors: A systematic review of the ethical literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2346–2358.
Genetic research on stored tissue samples from minors: A systematic review of the ethical literature†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2346–2358, October 2009
How to Cite
Hens, K., Nys, H., Cassiman, J.-J. and Dierickx, K. (2009), Genetic research on stored tissue samples from minors: A systematic review of the ethical literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2346–2358. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33032
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
- GeneBanC. Grant Number: 036751
- FWO Flanders. Grant Number: G029107
- Eurogentest Network of Excellence of the EU. Grant Number: FP-512148
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!