How to cite this article: Bliek BJB, van Schaik RHN, van der Heiden IP, Sayed-Tabatabaei FA, van Duijn CM, Steegers EAP, Steegers-Theunissen RPM, the Eurocran Gene–Environment Interaction Group. 2009. Maternal medication use, carriership of the ABCB1 3435C > T polymorphism and the risk of a child with cleft lip with or without cleft palate. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2088–2092.
Maternal medication use, carriership of the ABCB1 3435C > T polymorphism and the risk of a child with cleft lip with or without cleft palate†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2088–2092, October 2009
How to Cite
Bliek, B. J.B., van Schaik, R. H.N., van der Heiden, I. P., Sayed-Tabatabaei, F. A., van Duijn, C. M., Steegers, E. A.P., Steegers-Theunissen, R. P.M. and the Eurocran Gene–Environment Interaction Group (2009), Maternal medication use, carriership of the ABCB1 3435C > T polymorphism and the risk of a child with cleft lip with or without cleft palate. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2088–2092. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33036
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2009
- Royal Dutch Academy of Sciences (KNAW). Grant Number: 9803-0067
- Eurocran. Grant Number: EU-QLG1-CT-2000-01019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!