How to Cite this Article: Jenkins MM, Reed-Gross E, Rasmussen SA, Barfield WD, Prue CE, Gallagher ML, Honein MA. 2009. Maternal attitudes toward DNA collection for gene–environment studies: A qualitative research study. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2378–2386.
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 11, pages 2378–2386, November 2009
How to Cite
Jenkins, M. M., Reed-Gross, E., Rasmussen, S. A., Barfield, W. D., Prue, C. E., Gallagher, M. L. and Honein, M. A. (2009), Maternal attitudes toward DNA collection for gene–environment studies: A qualitative research study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2378–2386. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33043
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!