How to cite this article: Yeetong P, Mahatumarat C, Siriwan P, Rojvachiranonda N, Suphapeetiporn K, Shotelersuk V. 2009. Three novel mutations of the IRF6 gene with one associated with an unusual feature in Van der Woude syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2489–2492.
Three novel mutations of the IRF6 gene with one associated with an unusual feature in Van der Woude syndrome†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 11, pages 2489–2492, November 2009
How to Cite
Yeetong, P., Mahatumarat, C., Siriwan, P., Rojvachiranonda, N., Suphapeetiporn, K. and Shotelersuk, V. (2009), Three novel mutations of the IRF6 gene with one associated with an unusual feature in Van der Woude syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2489–2492. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33048
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!