Parts of this work were presented in poster format at the 2nd International Conference on Psychogenic Movement Disorders and Other Conversion Disorders, Washington, D.C., April 2009.
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 11, pages 2501–2506, November 2009
How to Cite
Seritan, A. L., Schneider, A., Olichney, J. M., Leehey, M. A., Akins, R. S. and Hagerman, R. J. (2009), Conversion disorder in women with the FMR1 premutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2501–2506. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33054
How to cite this article: Seritan AL, Schneider A, Olichney JM, Leehey MA, Akins RS, Hagerman RJ. 2009. Conversion disorder in women with the FMR1 premutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2501–2506.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DE19583, AG032115, AG032119, HD036071, HD02274, AG18442
- State of California Department of Public Health (Alzheimer's Disease Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!