Johanna Kotilainen and Pia Pohjola contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 11, pages 2409–2414, November 2009
How to Cite
Kotilainen, J., Pohjola, P., Pirinen, S., Arte, S. and Nieminen, P. (2009), Premolar hypodontia is a common feature in Sotos syndrome with a mutation in the NSD1 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2409–2414. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33062
How to cite this article: Kotilainen J, Pohjola P, Pirinen S, Arte S, Nieminen P. 2009. Premolar hypodontia is a common feature in Sotos syndrome with a mutation in the NSD1 gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2409–2414.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2009
- HUCH Evo
- Turku University Central Hospital
- University of Turku Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!