Shin-Ichi Horike and Jose Carlos P. Ferreira contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 11, pages 2415–2423, November 2009
How to Cite
Horike, S.-I., Ferreira, J. C. P., Meguro-Horike, M., Choufani, S., Smith, A. C., Shuman, C., Meschino, W., Chitayat, D., Zackai, E., Scherer, S. W. and Weksberg, R. (2009), Screening of DNA methylation at the H19 promoter or the distal region of its ICR1 ensures efficient detection of chromosome 11p15 epimutations in Russell–Silver syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2415–2423. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33065
How to cite this article: Horike S-I, Ferreira JCP, Meguro-Horike M, Choufani S, Smith AC, Shuman C, Meschino W, Chitayat D, Zackai E, Scherer SW, Weksberg R. 2009. Screening of DNA methylation at the H19 promoter or the distal region of its ICR1 ensures efficient detection of chromosome 11p15 epimutations in Russell–Silver syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2415–2423.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2008
- Genome Canada/Ontario Genomics Institute
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI)
- McLaughlin Centre for Molecular Medicine
- The Centre for Applied Genomics
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Lisbon, Portugal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!