How to cite this article: Tyler CT, Rice GM, Grady M, Raca G. 2009. Mild clinical presentation in a child with prenatally diagnosed 45,X/47,XX,+18 mosaicism. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2588–2592.
Mild clinical presentation in a child with prenatally diagnosed 45,X/47,XX,+18 mosaicism†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 11, pages 2588–2592, November 2009
How to Cite
Tyler, C. T., Rice, G. M., Grady, M. and Raca, G. (2009), Mild clinical presentation in a child with prenatally diagnosed 45,X/47,XX,+18 mosaicism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2588–2592. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33084
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!