How to Cite this Article: Andrieux J, Dubourg C, Attie-Bitach T, Rio M, Delaby E, Mathieu M, Journel H, Copin H, Blondeel E, Doco-Fenzy M, Delobel B, Odent S, Manouvrier-Hanu S, Holder-Espinasse M. 2009. Genotype–phenotype correlation in four 15q24 deleted patients identified by array-CGH. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2813–2819.
Genotype–phenotype correlation in four 15q24 deleted patients identified by array-CGH†
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 12, pages 2813–2819, December 2009
How to Cite
Andrieux, J., Dubourg, C., Rio, M., Attie-Bitach, T., Delaby, E., Mathieu, M., Journel, H., Copin, H., Blondeel, E., Doco-Fenzy, M., Landais, E., Delobel, B., Odent, S., Manouvrier-Hanu, S. and Holder-Espinasse, M. (2009), Genotype–phenotype correlation in four 15q24 deleted patients identified by array-CGH. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2813–2819. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33097
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!