How to cite this article: Archibald AD, Jaques AM, Wake S, Collins VR, Cohen J, Metcalfe SA. 2009. “It's Something I Need to Consider”: Decisions about carrier screening for fragile X syndrome in a population of non-pregnant women. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2731–2738.
“It's something I need to consider”: Decisions about carrier screening for fragile X syndrome in a population of non-pregnant women†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 12, pages 2731–2738, December 2009
How to Cite
Archibald, A. D., Jaques, A. M., Wake, S., Collins, V. R., Cohen, J. and Metcalfe, S. A. (2009), “It's something I need to consider”: Decisions about carrier screening for fragile X syndrome in a population of non-pregnant women. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2731–2738. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33122
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2009
- Fragile X Alliance, Inc.
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
- The University of Melbourne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!