How to cite this article: Shamseldin HE, Rahbeeni Z, Alkuraya FS. 2010. Perturbation of the consensus activation site of endothelin-3 leads to Waardenburg syndrome type IV. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1841–1843.
Perturbation of the consensus activation site of endothelin-3 leads to Waardenburg syndrome type IV†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 7, pages 1841–1843, July 2010
How to Cite
Shamseldin, H. E., Rahbeeni, Z. and Alkuraya, F. S. (2010), Perturbation of the consensus activation site of endothelin-3 leads to Waardenburg syndrome type IV. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1841–1843. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33123
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!