How to cite this article: Chiang P-W, Spector E, McGregor TL. 2009. Evidence suggesting digenic inheritance of Waardenburg syndrome type II with ocular albinism. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2739–2744.
Evidence suggesting digenic inheritance of Waardenburg syndrome type II with ocular albinism†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 12, pages 2739–2744, December 2009
How to Cite
Chiang, P.-W., Spector, E. and McGregor, T. L. (2009), Evidence suggesting digenic inheritance of Waardenburg syndrome type II with ocular albinism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2739–2744. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33128
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!