Carlo Bellini and Ezio Fulcheri contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 5, pages 1189–1196, May 2010
How to Cite
Bellini, C., Fulcheri, E., Rutigliani, M., Calevo, M. G., Boccardo, F., Campisi, C., Bonioli, E., Bellini, T. and Hennekam, R. C.M. (2010), Immunohistochemistry in non-immune hydrops fetalis: A single center experience in 79 fetuses. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1189–1196. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33191
How to cite this article: Bellini C, Fulcheri E, Rutigliani M, Calevo MG, Boccardo F, Campisi C, Bonioli E, Bellini T, Hennekam RCM. 2010. Immunohistochemistry in non-immune hydrops fetalis: A single center experience in 79 fetuses. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1189–1196.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2009
- Italian Ministry of Health (G. Gaslini Institute, Ricerca Finalizzata)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!