The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 2, pages 319–326, February 2010
How to Cite
Backx, L., Fryns, J.-P., Marcelis, C., Devriendt, K., Vermeesch, J. and Van Esch, H. (2010), Haploinsufficiency of the gene Quaking (QKI) is associated with the 6q terminal deletion syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 319–326. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33202
How to cite this article: Backx L, Fryns J-P, Marcelis C, Devriendt K, Vermeesch J, Van Esch H. 2010. Haploinsufficiency of the gene Quaking (QKI) is associated with the 6q terminal deletion syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:319–326.
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!