How to cite this article: Gallione C, Aylsworth AS, Beis J, Berk T, Bernhardt B, Clark RD, Clericuzio C, Danesino C, Drautz J, Fahl J, Fan Z, Faughnan ME, Ganguly A, Garvie J, Henderson K, Kini U, Leedom T, Ludman M, Lux A, Maisenbacher M, Mazzucco S, Olivieri C, Ploos van Amstel JK, Prigoda-Lee N, Pyeritz RE, Reardon W, Vandezande K, Waldman JD, White RI, Williams CA, Marchuk DA. 2010. Overlapping spectra of SMAD4 mutations in juvenile polyposis (JP) and JP–HHT syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:333–339.
Overlapping spectra of SMAD4 mutations in juvenile polyposis (JP) and JP–HHT syndrome†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 2, pages 333–339, February 2010
How to Cite
Gallione, C., Aylsworth, A. S., Beis, J., Berk, T., Bernhardt, B., Clark, R. D., Clericuzio, C., Danesino, C., Drautz, J., Fahl, J., Fan, Z., Faughnan, M. E., Ganguly, A., Garvie, J., Henderson, K., Kini, U., Leedom, T., Ludman, M., Lux, A., Maisenbacher, M., Mazzucco, S., Olivieri, C., Ploos van Amstel, J. K., Prigoda-Lee, N., Pyeritz, R. E., Reardon, W., Vandezande, K., Waldman, J. D., White, R. I., Williams, C. A. and Marchuk, D. A. (2010), Overlapping spectra of SMAD4 mutations in juvenile polyposis (JP) and JP–HHT syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 333–339. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33206
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!