How to Cite this Article: Bazazzadegan N, Sheffield AM, Sobhani M, Kahrizi K, Meyer NC, Van Camp G, Hilgert N, Abedini SS, Habibi F, Daneshi A, Nishimura C, Avenarius MR, Farhadi M, Smith RJH, Najmabadi H. 2011. Two Iranian families with a novel mutation in GJB2 causing autosomal dominant nonsyndromic hearing loss. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1202–1211.
Two Iranian families with a novel mutation in GJB2 causing autosomal dominant nonsyndromic hearing loss†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 5, pages 1202–1211, May 2011
How to Cite
Bazazzadegan, N., Sheffield, A. M., Sobhani, M., Kahrizi, K., Meyer, N. C., Van Camp, G., Hilgert, N., Abedini, S. S., Habibi, F., Daneshi, A., Nishimura, C., Avenarius, M. R., Farhadi, M., Smith, R. J.H. and Najmabadi, H. (2011), Two Iranian families with a novel mutation in GJB2 causing autosomal dominant nonsyndromic hearing loss. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1202–1211. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33209
- Issue online: 19 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2008
- Iranian National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 85073/23, 85033/10
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)-NIDCD. Grant Number: RO1 DCOO2842, RO1 DCO3544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!