PB is now based at Centre for Therapeutics Discovery, MRC Technology, London, UK.
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 5, pages 1310–1313, May 2010
How to Cite
Bakrania, P., Ugur Iseri, S. A., Wyatt, A. W., Bunyan, D. J., Lam, W. W.K., Salt, A., Ramsay, J., Robinson, D. O. and Ragge, N. K. (2010), Sonic hedgehog mutations are an uncommon cause of developmental eye anomalies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1310–1313. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33239
Preeti Bakrania and Sibel A. Ugur Iseri contributed equally to this work.
How to cite this article: Bakrania P, Ugur Iseri SA, Wyatt AW, Bunyan DJ, Lam WWK, Salt A, Ramsay J, Robinson DO, Ragge NK. 2010. Sonic hedgehog mutations are an uncommon cause of developmental eye anomalies. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1310–1313.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2009
- Academy of Medical Sciences/The Health Foundation
- Newlife (SUI)
- VICTA (Visually Impaired Children Taking Action)
- Henri Ernest Polak Trust
- MACS (Microphthalmia, Anophthalmia Children's Society)