How to cite this article: Sanchez-Lara PA, Carmichael SL, Graham JM Jr., Lammer EJ, Shaw GM, Ma C, Rasmussen SA, the National Birth Defects Prevention Study. 2010. Fetal constraint as a potential risk factor for craniosynostosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:394–400.
Fetal constraint as a potential risk factor for craniosynostosis†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 2, pages 394–400, February 2010
How to Cite
Sanchez-Lara, P. A., Carmichael, S. L., Graham, J. M., Lammer, E. J., Shaw, G. M., Ma, C. and Rasmussen, S. A. (2010), Fetal constraint as a potential risk factor for craniosynostosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 394–400. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33246
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2009
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Centers of Excellence Award. Grant Number: 1U01DD000489-01
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- CHLA-USC Child Health Research Career Development Program. Grant Number: NIH K12-HD05954
- SHARE's Childhood Disability Center
- Steven Spielberg Pediatric Research Center
- NIH/NICHD Program Project Grant. Grant Number: HD22657
- Medical Genetics NIH/NIGMS Training Program Grant. Grant Number: 5-T32-GM08243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!