How to cite this article: Dhar SU, del Gaudio D, German JR, Peters SU, Ou Z, Bader PI, Berg JS, Blazo M, Brown CW, Graham BH, Grebe TA, Lalani S, Irons M, Sparagana S, Williams M, Phillips III JA, Beaudet AL, Stankiewicz P, Patel A, Cheung SW, Sahoo T. 2010. 22q13.3 deletion syndrome: Clinical and molecular analysis using array CGH. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:573–581.
22q13.3 deletion syndrome: Clinical and molecular analysis using array CGH†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 3, pages 573–581, March 2010
How to Cite
Dhar, S.U., del Gaudio, D., German, J.R., Peters, S.U., Ou, Z., Bader, P.I., Berg, J.S., Blazo, M., Brown, C.W., Graham, B.H., Grebe, T.A., Lalani, S., Irons, M., Sparagana, S., Williams, M., Phillips, J.A., Beaudet, A.L., Stankiewicz, P., Patel, A., Cheung, S.W. and Sahoo, T. (2010), 22q13.3 deletion syndrome: Clinical and molecular analysis using array CGH. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 573–581. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33253
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!