How to cite this article: Mosca AL, Callier P, Masurel-Paulet A, Thauvin-Robinet C, Marle N, Nouchy M, Huet F, Dipanda D, De Paepe A, Coucke P, Mugneret F, Faivre L. 2010. Cytogenetic and array-CGH characterization of a 6q27 deletion in a patient with developmental delay and features of Ehlers–Danlos Syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1314–1317.
Cytogenetic and array-CGH characterization of a 6q27 deletion in a patient with developmental delay and features of Ehlers–Danlos syndrome†
Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 5, pages 1314–1317, May 2010
How to Cite
Mosca, A.L., Callier, P., Masurel-Paulet, A., Thauvin-Robinet, C., Marle, N., Nouchy, M., Huet, F., Dipanda, D., De Paepe, A., Coucke, P., Mugneret, F. and Faivre, L. (2010), Cytogenetic and array-CGH characterization of a 6q27 deletion in a patient with developmental delay and features of Ehlers–Danlos syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1314–1317. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33254
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!