How to cite this article: Prando C, Boisson-Dupuis S, Grant A, Kong X-F, Bustamante J, Feinberg J, Chapgier A, Rose Y, Jannière L, Rizzardi E, Zhang Q, Shanahan CM, Viollet L, Lyonnet S, Abel L, Ruga EM, Casanova J-L. 2010. Paternal uniparental isodisomy of chromosome 6 causing a complex syndrome including complete IFN-γ receptor 1 deficiency. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:622–629.
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 3, pages 622–629, March 2010
How to Cite
Prando, C., Boisson-Dupuis, S., Grant, A. V., Kong, X.-F., Bustamante, J., Feinberg, J., Chapgier, A., Rose, Y., Jannière, L., Rizzardi, E., Zhang, Q., Shanahan, C. M., Viollet, L., Lyonnet, S., Abel, L., Ruga, E. M. and Casanova, J.-L. (2010), Paternal uniparental isodisomy of chromosome 6 causing a complex syndrome including complete IFN-γ receptor 1 deficiency. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 622–629. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33291
Stéphanie Boisson-Dupuis, Audrey Grant, Authors made an Equal Contribution.
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
- Rockefeller University Center for Clinical and Translational Science. Grant Number: 5UL1RR024143-03
- Rockefeller University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!