How to cite this article: Downs J, Géranton SM, Bebbington A, Jacoby P, Bahi-Buisson N, Ravine D, Leonard H. 2010. Linking MECP2 and pain sensitivity: The example of Rett syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1197–1205.
Linking MECP2 and pain sensitivity: The example of Rett syndrome†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 5, pages 1197–1205, May 2010
How to Cite
Downs, J., Géranton, S. M., Bebbington, A., Jacoby, P., Bahi-Buisson, N., Ravine, D. and Leonard, H. (2010), Linking MECP2 and pain sensitivity: The example of Rett syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1197–1205. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33314
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2009
- International Rett Syndrome Foundation (IRSF)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01HD043100-05
- National Medical and Health Research Council (NHMRC) project grant. Grant Number: #303189
- NHMRC program grant. Grant Number: #353514
- NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship. Grant Number: #572568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!