Anne Marie Ottesen and Lise Aksglaede contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 5, pages 1206–1212, May 2010
How to Cite
Ottesen, A. M., Aksglaede, L., Garn, I., Tartaglia, N., Tassone, F., Gravholt, C. H., Bojesen, A., Sørensen, K., Jørgensen, N., Rajpert-De Meyts, E., Gerdes, T., Lind, A.-M., Kjaergaard, S. and Juul, A. (2010), Increased number of sex chromosomes affects height in a nonlinear fashion: A study of 305 patients with sex chromosome aneuploidy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1206–1212. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33334
How to cite this article: Ottesen AM, Aksglaede L, Garn I, Tartaglia N, Tassone F, Gravholt CH, Bojesen A, Sørensen K, Jørgensen N, Rajpert-De Meyts E, Gerdes T, Lind A-M, Kjaergaard S, Juul A. 2010. Increased number of sex chromosomes affects height in a nonlinear fashion: A study of 305 patients with sex chromosome aneuploidy. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1206–1212.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2009
- Danish Medical Research Council
- Kirsten and Freddy Johansen Foundation
- Aase and Einar Danielsen Foundation
- Danish Diabetes Association
- UC-Davis MIND Institute
- Bonfils-Stanton Foundation
- Klinefelter Syndrome and Associates
- University of Colorado IDDRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!