Diana Mitter and Barbara Delle Chiaie contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 5, pages 1213–1224, May 2010
How to Cite
Mitter, D., Chiaie, B. D., Lüdecke, H.-J., Gillessen-Kaesbach, G., Bohring, A., Kohlhase, J., Caliebe, A., Siebert, R., Roepke, A., Ramos-Arroyo, M. A., Nieva, B., Menten, B., Loeys, B., Mortier, G. and Wieczorek, D. (2010), Genotype–phenotype correlation in eight new patients with a deletion encompassing 2q31.1. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1213–1224. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33344
How to cite this article: Mitter D, Delle Chiaie B, Lüdecke H-J, Gillessen-Kaesbach G, Bohring A, Kohlhase J, Caliebe A, Siebert R, Roepke A, Ramos-Arroyo MA, Nieva B, Menten B, Loeys B, Mortier G, Wieczorek D. 2010. Genotype–phenotype correlation in eight new patients with a deletion encompassing 2q31.1. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1213–1224.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2009
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Numbers: 01GS08164, 01GS08167
- Fondo de Investigaciones cientificas. Grant Number: PI042623
- Gobierno de Navarra and Gobierno del Pais Vasco
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!