How to cite this article: Kim O-H, Nishimura G, Song H-R, Matsui Y, Sakazume S, Yamada M, Narumi Y, Alanay Y, Unger S, Cho T-J, Park SS, Ikegawa S, Meinecke P, Superti-Furga A. 2010. A Variant of desbuquois dysplasia characterized by advanced carpal bone age, short metacarpals, and elongated phalanges: Report of seven cases. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:875–885.
A variant of Desbuquois dysplasia characterized by advanced carpal bone age, short metacarpals, and elongated phalanges: Report of seven cases†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 4, pages 875–885, April 2010
How to Cite
Kim, O.-H., Nishimura, G., Song, H.-R., Matsui, Y., Sakazume, S., Yamada, M., Narumi, Y., Alanay, Y., Unger, S., Cho, T.-J., Park, S. S., Ikegawa, S., Meinecke, P. and Superti-Furga, A. (2010), A variant of Desbuquois dysplasia characterized by advanced carpal bone age, short metacarpals, and elongated phalanges: Report of seven cases. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 875–885. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33347
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2009
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Science of Japan. Grant Number: 20390408
- Research on Child Health and Development. Grant Number: 20-S-3
- German Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF Contract Grant “SKELNET”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!