How to cite this article: Gimelli S, Chrast J, Baban A, Henrichsen CN, Lerone M, Zuffardi O, Gimelli G, Reymond A. 2010. A t(7;12) balanced translocation with breakpoints overlapping those of the Williams–Beuren and 12q14 microdeletion syndromes. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1285–1294.
A t(7;12) balanced translocation with breakpoints overlapping those of the Williams–Beuren and 12q14 microdeletion syndromes†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 5, pages 1285–1294, May 2010
How to Cite
Gimelli, S., Chrast, J., Baban, A., Henrichsen, C. N., Lerone, M., Zuffardi, O., Gimelli, G. and Reymond, A. (2010), A t(7;12) balanced translocation with breakpoints overlapping those of the Williams–Beuren and 12q14 microdeletion syndromes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1285–1294. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33365
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2009
- Telethon Action Suisse Foundation
- The Jérôme Lejeune Foundation
- The Swiss National Science Foundation
- The European Commission anEUploidy Integrated Project. Grant Number: 037627
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!