How to cite this article: Lindstrand A, Malmgren H, Verri A, Benetti E, Eriksson M, Nordgren A, Anderlid B-M, Golovleva I, Schoumans J, Blennow E. 2010. Molecular and clinical characterization of patients with overlapping 10p deletions. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1233–1243.
Molecular and clinical characterization of patients with overlapping 10p deletions†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 5, pages 1233–1243, May 2010
How to Cite
Lindstrand, A., Malmgren, H., Verri, A., Benetti, E., Eriksson, M., Nordgren, A., Anderlid, B.-M., Golovleva, I., Schoumans, J. and Blennow, E. (2010), Molecular and clinical characterization of patients with overlapping 10p deletions. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1233–1243. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33366
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2009
- Swedish Medical Research Council
- Stockholm County Council
- Linnea and Josef Carlsson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!