The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 5, pages 1300–1304, May 2010
How to Cite
LePichon, J.-B., Bittel, D. C., Graf, W. D. and Yu, S. (2010), A 15q13.3 homozygous microdeletion associated with a severe neurodevelopmental disorder suggests putative functions of the TRPM1, CHRNA7, and other homozygously deleted genes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1300–1304. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33374
How to Cite this Article: LePichon JB, Bittel DC, Graf WD, Yu S. 2010. A 15q13.3 homozygous microdeletion associated with a severe neurodevelopmental disorder suggests putative functions of the TRPM1, CHRNA7, and other homozygously deleted genes. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1300–1304.
- Issue online: 22 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!