How to cite this article: Kosaki R, Kikuchi S, Koinuma G, Higuchi M, Torii C, Kawasaki K, Kosaki K. 2010. Two patients with Rubinstein–Taybi syndrome and severe pulmonary interstitial involvement. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1844–1846.
Two patients with Rubinstein–Taybi syndrome and severe pulmonary interstitial involvement†
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 7, pages 1844–1846, July 2010
How to Cite
Kosaki, R., Kikuchi, S., Koinuma, G., Higuchi, M., Torii, C., Kawasaki, K. and Kosaki, K. (2010), Two patients with Rubinstein–Taybi syndrome and severe pulmonary interstitial involvement. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1844–1846. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33382
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2009
- The Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!