How to Cite this Article: Semerci CN, Cinbis M, Ullmann R, Steininger A, Bahce M, Yagci B, Ozden S, Sabir N, Gumus D, Tepeli E, Arteaga J, Mutchinick OM. 2010. Subtelomeric 6p monosomy and 12q trisomy in a patient with a 46,XX,der(6)t(6;12)(p25.3;q24.31) karyotype: Phenotypic overlap with Mutchinick syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1724–1729.
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 7, pages 1724–1729, July 2010
How to Cite
Semerci, C. N., Cinbis, M., Ullmann, R., Steininger, A., Bahce, M., Yagci, B., Ozden, S., Sabir, N., Gumus, D., Tepeli, E., Arteaga, J. and Mutchinick, O. M. (2010), Subtelomeric 6p monosomy and 12q trisomy in a patient with a 46,XX,der(6)t(6;12)(p25.3;q24.31) karyotype: Phenotypic overlap with Mutchinick syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1724–1729. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33383
C. Nur Semerci and Osvaldo M. Mutchinick have contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!