How to Cite this Article: Holmes LB. 2010. Károly Méhes: Pioneer in the study of minor anomalies. A good and creative friend remembered. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1617–1620.
Károly Méhes: Pioneer in the study of minor anomalies. A good and creative friend remembered†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 7, pages 1617–1620, July 2010
How to Cite
Holmes, L. B. (2010), Károly Méhes: Pioneer in the study of minor anomalies. A good and creative friend remembered. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1617–1620. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33436
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!