Miles D. Thompson and Marjan M. Nezarati contributed equally to this study.
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 7, pages 1661–1669, July 2010
How to Cite
Thompson, M. D., Nezarati, M. M., Gillessen-Kaesbach, G., Meinecke, P., Mendoza, R., Mornet, E., Brun-Heath, I., Squarcioni, C. P., Legeai-Mallet, L., Munnich, A. and Cole, D. E.C. (2010), Hyperphosphatasia with seizures, neurologic deficit, and characteristic facial features: Five new patients with Mabry syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1661–1669. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33438
Thompson MD, Nezarati MM, Gillessen-Kaesbach G, Meinecke P, Mendoza R, Mornet E, Brun-Heath I, Squarcioni CP, Legeai-Mallet L, Munnich A, Cole DEC. 2010. Hyperphosphatasia with seizures, neurologic deficit, and characteristic facial features: Five new patients with Mabry syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1661–1669.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
Vol. 155, Issue 5, 1215, Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!