How to cite this article: Isidor B, Podevin G, Camby C, Mosnier J-F, Chauty A, Lyet J-M, Fergelot P, Lacombe D, Arveiler B, Pelet A, Amiel J, David A. 2010. Rubinstein–Taybi syndrome and Hirschsprung disease in a patient harboring an intragenic deletion of the CREBBP gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1847–1848.
Rubinstein–Taybi syndrome and Hirschsprung disease in a patient harboring an intragenic deletion of the CREBBP gene†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 7, pages 1847–1848, July 2010
How to Cite
Isidor, B., Podevin, G., Camby, C., Mosnier, J.-F., Chauty, A., Lyet, J.-M., Fergelot, P., Lacombe, D., Arveiler, B., Pelet, A., Amiel, J. and David, A. (2010), Rubinstein–Taybi syndrome and Hirschsprung disease in a patient harboring an intragenic deletion of the CREBBP gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1847–1848. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33480
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!