How to Cite this Article: Martínez-Glez V, Romanelli V, Mori MA, Gracia R, Segovia M, González-Meneses A, López-Gutierrez JC, Gean E, Martorell L, Lapunzina P. 2010. Macrocephaly–capillary malformation: Analysis of 13 patients and review of the diagnostic criteria. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:3101–3106.
Macrocephaly–capillary malformation: Analysis of 13 patients and review of the diagnostic criteria†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 12, pages 3101–3106, December 2010
How to Cite
Martínez-Glez, V., Romanelli, V., Mori, M. A., Gracia, R., Segovia, M., González-Meneses, A., López-Gutierrez, J. C., Gean, E., Martorell, L. and Lapunzina, P. (2010), Macrocephaly–capillary malformation: Analysis of 13 patients and review of the diagnostic criteria. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 3101–3106. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33514
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!