Presented at the American Society for Human Genetics Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, November 14, 2008.
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 155, Issue 6, pages 1264–1271, June 2011
How to Cite
Swamy, G. K., Garrett, M. E., Miranda, M. L. and Ashley-Koch, A. E. (2011), Maternal vitamin D receptor genetic variation contributes to infant birthweight among black mothers. Am. J. Med. Genet., 155: 1264–1271. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33583
How to Cite this Article: Swamy GK, Garrett ME, Miranda ML, Ashley-Koch AE. 2011. Maternal vitamin D receptor genetic variation contributes to infant birthweight among black mothers. Am J Med Genet Part A 155:1264–1271.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5P2O-RR020782-O3
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: RD-83329301-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!