How to Cite this Article: Sohn YB, Kim SJ, Park SW, Park H-D, Ki C-S, Kim CH, Huh SW, Paik K-H, Jin D-K. 2010. A mother and daughter with the p.R443X mutation of mucopolysaccharidosis type II: Genotype and phenotype analysis. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:3129–3132.
A mother and daughter with the p.R443X mutation of mucopolysaccharidosis type II: Genotype and phenotype analysis†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 12, pages 3129–3132, December 2010
How to Cite
Sohn, Y. B., Kim, S. J., Park, S. W., Park, H.-D., Ki, C.-S., Kim, C. H., Huh, S. W., Yeau, S., Paik, K.-H. and Jin, D.-K. (2010), A mother and daughter with the p.R443X mutation of mucopolysaccharidosis type II: Genotype and phenotype analysis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 3129–3132. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33589
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2009
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute. Grant Numbers: C-A6-227-3, C-A9-240-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!