This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
Published 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 9, pages 2185–2192, September 2010
How to Cite
Pace, J. E., Shin, M. and Rasmussen, S. A. (2010), Understanding attitudes toward people with Down syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 2185–2192. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33595
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
How to cite this article: Pace JE, Shin M, Rasmussen SA. 2010. Understanding attitudes toward people with Down syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:2185–2192.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Misleading face-based judgment of cognitive level in intellectual disability: The case of trisomy 21 (Down syndrome), Research in Developmental Disabilities, 2014, 35, 12, 3598, , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Public perceptions of intellectual disability in a shantytown community in Lima, Peru, International Health, 2012, 4, 4, 253, , , , ,
- 5Public awareness, attitudes and beliefs regarding intellectual disability: A systematic review, Research in Developmental Disabilities, 2011, 32, 6, 2164,