How to cite this article: Sebold C, Roeder E, Zimmerman M, Soileau B, Heard P, Carter E, Schatz M, White WA, Perry B, Reinker K, O'Donnell L, Lancaster J, Li J, Hasi M, Hill A, Pankratz L, Hale DE, Cody JD. 2010. Tetrasomy 18p: Report of the molecular and clinical findings of 43 individuals. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:2164–2172.
Tetrasomy 18p: Report of the molecular and clinical findings of 43 individuals†
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 9, pages 2164–2172, September 2010
How to Cite
Sebold, C., Roeder, E., Zimmerman, M., Soileau, B., Heard, P., Carter, E., Schatz, M., White, W. A., Perry, B., Reinker, K., O'Donnell, L., Lancaster, J., Li, J., Hasi, M., Hill, A., Pankratz, L., Hale, D. E. and Cody, J. D. (2010), Tetrasomy 18p: Report of the molecular and clinical findings of 43 individuals. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 2164–2172. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33597
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2009
- The Chromosome 18 Registry & Research Society
- Institute for the Integration of Medicine and Science (National Center for Research Resources). Grant Number: UL 1RR025767
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!