How to Cite this Article: Fehr S, Downs J, Bebbington A, Leonard H. 2010. Atypical presentations and specific genotypes are associated with a delay in diagnosis in females with Rett syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 152:2535–2542.
Atypical presentations and specific genotypes are associated with a delay in diagnosis in females with Rett syndrome†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 10, pages 2535–2542, October 2010
How to Cite
Fehr, S., Downs, J., Bebbington, A. and Leonard, H. (2010), Atypical presentations and specific genotypes are associated with a delay in diagnosis in females with Rett syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 2535–2542. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33640
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01HD043100-05
- National Medical and Health Research Council (NHMRC). Grant Number: 303189
- NHMRC Program Grant. Grant Number: 353514
- NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 572568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!