How to Cite this Article: Unger S, Lausch E, Rossi A, Mégarbané A, Sillence D, Aytes A, Mendoza-Londono R, Nampoothiri S, Afroze B, Hall B, Lo IFM, Lam STS, Hoefele J, Rost I, Wakeling E, Mangold E, Godbole K, Vatanavicharn N, Franco LM, Chandler K, Hollander S, Velten T, Reicherter K, Spranger J, Robertson S, Bonafé L, Zabel B, Superti-Furga A. 2010. Phenotypic features of carbohydrate sulfotransferase 3 (CHST3) deficiency in 24 patients: Congenital dislocations and vertebral changes as principal diagnostic features. Am J Med Genet Part A 152:2543–2549.
Phenotypic features of carbohydrate sulfotransferase 3 (CHST3) deficiency in 24 patients: Congenital dislocations and vertebral changes as principal diagnostic features†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 10, pages 2543–2549, October 2010
How to Cite
Unger, S., Lausch, E., Rossi, A., Mégarbané, A., Sillence, D., Alcausin, M., Aytes, A., Mendoza-Londono, R., Nampoothiri, S., Afroze, B., Hall, B., Lo, I. F.M., Lam, S. T.S., Hoefele, J., Rost, I., Wakeling, E., Mangold, E., Godbole, K., Vatanavicharn, N., Franco, L. M., Chandler, K., Hollander, S., Velten, T., Reicherter, K., Spranger, J., Robertson, S., Bonafé, L., Zabel, B. and Superti-Furga, A. (2010), Phenotypic features of carbohydrate sulfotransferase 3 (CHST3) deficiency in 24 patients: Congenital dislocations and vertebral changes as principal diagnostic features. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 2543–2549. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33641
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!