How to Cite this Article: Lin H-Y, Lin S-P, Lin H-Y, Hsu C-H, Chang J-H, Kao H-A, Hung H-Y, Peng C-C, Lee H-C, Chen M-R, Tsai J-D. 2010. Functional independence of Taiwanese children with VACTERL association. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 3101–3105.
Functional independence of Taiwanese children with VACTERL association†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 12, pages 3101–3105, December 2012
How to Cite
Lin, H.-Y., Lin, S.-P., Lin, H.-Y., Hsu, C.-H., Chang, J.-H., Kao, H.-A., Hung, H.-Y., Peng, C.-C., Lee, H.-C., Chen, M.-R. and Tsai, J.-D. (2012), Functional independence of Taiwanese children with VACTERL association. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 3101–3105. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33643
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!