All or part of this work was done in conjunction with the Collaborative Initiative on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (CIFASD), which is funded by grants from the National Institute on Alcohol and Alcohol Abuse (NIAAA). Additional information about CIFASD can be found at www.cifasd.org.
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 11, pages 2731–2735, November 2010
How to Cite
Jones, K. L., Hoyme, H. E., Robinson, L. K., del Campo, M., Manning, M. A., Prewitt, L. M. and Chambers, C. D. (2010), Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: Extending the range of structural defects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 2731–2735. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33675
How to Cite this Article: Jones KL, Hoyme HE, Robinson LK, del Campo M, Manning MA, Prewitt LM, Chambers CD. 2010. Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders: Extending the range of structural defects. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:2731–2735.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2009
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: 2U24AA014815-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!